Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers for Sonny's recovery
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Sep 14 09:31:33 2007

Hi, Bob,

I still have all of my tools and even recently bought a chain saw.  I have
been forced to change some habits, such as climbing on the roof or any other
practice that could lead to a bad fall.  I have two mechanical heart valves,
and gave up the thought of wrestling with the FAA medical people about
resuming flying.  Otherwise, it is old age, not the medications, that are
changing my lifestyle.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA