Subject: [Leica] holidays
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri Aug 31 12:09:56 2007

I am temporarily not receiving LUG mails whilst on holiday in Rome.
Anybody expecting me to be argumentative will have to wait until 11th
September when I return. I was very disappointed to be away from
England during Kyle's visit.
I spent the day at the Goodwood revival festival today. Even the cars
in the carparks were spectacular, only cars earlier than 1964 were
permitted in the carparks adjacent to the event and period attire is
encouraged and adopted, particularly by the women who were enjoying
themselves more than at any other car based event I have seen.
bye for now,
Frank

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Re: Negative price elasticity)