Subject: [Leica] IMGs: For Arche (and maybe for you, too)
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Tue Jul 31 16:13:31 2007

Philippe,

It's been wonderful to go back and revisit shots that
I remember strongly -some of those party shots, for
instance, and these:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/phorlent/Wk27.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/phorlent/_PAS0449.jpg.html

and to see some great stuff from before I joined the
LUG;

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/phorlent/Wk36.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/phorlent/Wk27.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/phorlent/L1000535.JPG.html

I remember when you took this trip, but seeing this
picture now, by itself and out of context, is
terrific:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/phorlent/A_DSC1024.JPG.html

It must have taken quite a bit of time and work to go
back, sort, pick and upload all of that to a new
gallery space - I'm appalled to have put you to the
trouble. I thought it would be a simple matter of
changing the permissions at your 'fullflavor' site.
Many, many thanks for having made that work
accessible.

--- Philippe Orlent <philippe.orlent@pandora.be>