Subject: [Leica] Easter Vigil
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Apr 14 17:13:23 2007

George,

I don't completely understand either.  With the second image, when I soft
proof in ImagePrint, the colors go way out of gamut (Adobe RGB as shown in
Photoshop).  The prints are accordingly then very flat, with little
saturation.  If I bring the colors into gamut, then of course the screen
image is also flat and unsaturated.  This is with profiles for Epson Velvet
Fine Art, PhotoRag and Innova Smooth White Cotton.  I did notice one profile
where this did not happen, Epson Premium Luster, a paper with which I have
no experience.  Guess I'll give it a try.

Ken