Subject: [Leica] The last one ... forgeted
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Feb 14 14:27:08 2007

To George, Len, Philippe ... But this is really a casual shot, during the
years I've developed a certain technique to hold the camera on my hand at
the level of my knies, I have inclined the camera to the subject while I
stop to look the time on my watch and I shot, this time I was really very
lucky, I've obtained a quite correct framed subject.

Thank you very much for looking and commenting

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis