Subject: [Leica] Wireless Question (A related concern)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jan 8 15:39:16 2007

Hi David, you'll need to check out the manual for your router. There are
several security options for wireless. The simplest is
called WEP. WPA is better. Either is WAAY better than none. Unless you don't
mind people accessing your network and/or stealing your
bandwidth.
It's a fairly big subject and I am only an amateur. Obviously a lot of
variables with which operating system you have and the
router. Assuming Windows XP, there is a lot of info in the help etc and
wizards to set up the connections.
Goggle is your friend!
Cheers
Hoppy