Subject: [Leica] Re:2006 LUG Yearbook
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat Jan 6 16:46:21 2007

I ditto Felix's comments, and everyone else's - Many
Thanks Jim!

I'm also going the Blurb route. One of my goals for
Christmas break was to try and put something together
on Lulu, but after several frustrating days messing
with their way of doing things and not getting
anywhere (they don't play well with Mac), I downloaded
Blurb's software, and got a 90 image book assembled in
one day. I'm waiting for the proof copy to arrive; it
shipped the same day as the yearbook, so I should get
both on Monday or Tuesday- can't wait.

What a terrific year its been, just a couple of weeks
short of the 1st anniversary of having subscribed.

Arche

--- F?lix L?pez de Maturana