Subject: [Leica] M6 diopter
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Nov 16 06:44:38 2006

Boy my eyes must be very strange. I need diopter correction for every
SLR I own. That is Nikon and Canon, Film and Digital. I've worn
glasses for the last 20 years and have progressives to correct both
near and far. But I don't need any correction when I use my M
cameras. The view is crystal clear and that's just about every M body
that Leica ever made except for the M5 which I never tried. Do most
of you who have glasses need diopters for your Ms or are you fine out
of the box?

Len