Subject: [Leica] Re:M8 Impressions, Pro and Con
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 19:13:12 2006

Tina,

The battery on my D200 is similar to the one on the M8, but Ithink the M8
battery has higher capacity.  When I first got the D200 the battery only
lasted about 3 hours, but now after many charges and use they now last about
2 days.  I know the Canon batteries last longer, but then they are much
larger in size also, so this is to be expected.

Gene