Subject: [Leica] M8: To buy or not to buy. . .
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Sep 18 14:19:04 2006

Ted,

Your message is simply lovely and great, you have the qualities of
Leadership, because you have also the values. We can see all this through
your great carrier.

Thanks for so encouraging messages, these messages give us the sense of our
lives and our work, you are great!

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis