Subject: [Leica] Why I need a M8?
From: mark at (Mark Comon)
Date: Fri Sep 15 15:16:32 2006

I am a new LUG guy... but a LONG Leica user
And even longer Leica seller.....
M* is the camera i've been waiting for over 5 years!
Will it replace my MP and Nikon D2x.... no
Will it be much more fun to shoot...
I hope so!

Mark Comon
Paul's Photo, Inc
23845 Hawthorne Blvd
Torrance, CA 90505
p. 310-375-7014
f. 310-373-0053
remember register for the exciting new features at!