Subject: [Leica] Leica Problems
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Sep 14 04:53:41 2006

Hoppy,

Not directly referring to Don's brother, but I hired several
super nerds from MicroSoft, Oracle and the like. A few of
these guys clearly had Aspergers Syndrome (sp?). They
didn't get jokes, took everything literally, didn't clue in to
others' emotions and speaking tone, like anger, couldn't really
talk in a group.

I remember one guy in particular that I thought was deaf for
around a year until I learned otherwise - that is how "out of it"
his human interaction skills were.

Fantastic software developer though :-)  But I wouldn't want
to plop him down in front of any heavy authoritarian dudes :-)

Scott