Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 22 Graduation time again
From: ksherma at comcast.net (ksherma@comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 28 19:54:51 2006

don,
thanks for the reply.
you're right--the mix of stillness and blur was spot on with this one.
i've been using a canon 5d (canon 50/1.4 and 85/1.8--i own no Leica R
lenses--only M lenses), but seeing that shot made me realize i need to pull
my own M3 out and get to work.

the 5d is an amazing camera (particularly for color), but there's nothing
like b&w with a leica.....

thanks again,
kim
From: "Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com>