Subject: [Leica] Re: Distortion
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Apr 26 15:05:19 2006

Larry--

I wonder if that's not a "zone" I find myself in sometimes,
especially on static subjects. Maybe it's turning off the brains
compensation for distortion.

It's hard to describe, but it's something like seeing the scene "on"
the viewfinder rather than through it. It makes it easier to arrange
horizontals and elements of the composition.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies