Subject: [Leica] Home from Antarctica/outback
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Apr 17 02:33:33 2006

Hi Alastair,

I think you might have more succes with a smaller player/competitor
of the big 2.
Those latter don't really need the attention that FOM2 could give
them: they have attention already.
I'd look for co-sponsorship in different sectors: graphic IT,
printing and scanning products, printing paper producers, image
storage, film, developers, etc.
And not to forget luxury goods: whisky or champain, fountain pens,
cars. About everything OT that is discussed on this forum and that
has a link with 'the Leica feeling' might do.
Why not contact Chiat Day, since they won the WW advertising budget
on Leica? More info here: http://www.tbwa.com/index.php/inthenews/8;26
Just a few thoughts, and not forgetting that this is a job for
somebody with the stamina of a giant...

Looking forward to your deepest south photographs,
Philippe

Op 17-apr-06, om 11:31 heeft Alastair Firkin het volgende geschreven: