Subject: [Leica] do I want ImagePrint?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Apr 4 17:03:35 2006

I have not done A/B testing on a 2400 but I did on the 2200 and on the
Epson 4000. ImagePrint does a much better job on black and white than
Epson ever imagined doing. The K3 ink drivers might be different.

ImagePrint also offers capabilities that Epson does not. I'm glad I'm
using it and should I purchase a K3 or more likely a K4 (grin) printer
in the future I'm sure I'll use ImagePrint. Their full array of
profiles are pretty wonderful, if nothing else. The only downside is
that you can't use their gray-scale profiles inside photoshop for
previewing.

Adam