Subject: [Leica] Breakfast - I figured it out!!
From: AHGRAVES at prodigy.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Fri Mar 10 06:19:18 2006

I guess one point that I left out is that I think that
these products are being developed as a replacement
for Photoshop for many users, not just a supplement. I
don't see them replacing it for the skilled PS user,
but there are an awful lot of photographers who just
want to adjust color balance, contrast and brightness,
then crop and print. Lightroom makes this quite simple.

Allen

Allen