Subject: [Leica] enlarger
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Feb 7 00:08:52 2006

The fact that one can update electronic boxes does not mean that one
has to. I am now very satisfied with my digital darkroom and have no
plans to change anything.
I have been using computers now for 27 years so have no fear there -
just disappointment. I have been printing since I was a schoolboy and
have had a darkroom in this house for 20+ years - dismantled a few
months ago.
I found changing to digital astonishingly easy, just as Tina says.
Within days I was getting results which had taken years of practice
to get in Cibachrome. People bang on about poor dynamic range in
digital, it is massively wider than Cibachrome let me assure everybody.
cheers
Frank