Subject: [Leica] DMR mk II ?
From: pwerner at bluewin.ch (pwerner@bluewin.ch)
Date: Fri Feb 3 09:39:28 2006

Lucien,

>Do you use it in RAW mode

RAW only. There is no alternative if you want the best quality.

>which software do you use ?

I have tried Photoshop CS2, Capture One, Silkypix and Real Converter Pro.

Flexcolor bombed my computer so thoroughly that I had to re-install Windows
and most software. I decide not to try a second chance.

Capture One and Silkypix are my favorites. If I had to decide on one, it
would be C1.

There is a long thread where I also posted comparison pictures on
http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/3/180750.html?1132869128

Cheers
Peter