Subject: [Leica] 30 Antwerp images
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Nov 26 10:19:58 2005

Hi Nathan,
I really enjoyed looking at this series, not only because I was
there, too, but also because I notice -by walking with you and seeing
your photographs afterwards- you really have an eye for little
details not everybody would notice.

My personal prefs are:
both the legs (you should put them next one another in one montage)
madame pipi
the police headquarters
the art bookshop
Michiel at work (still my n?1)
colours and bikes

So thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 26-nov-05, om 17:29 heeft Nathan Wajsman het volgende geschreven: