Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander question
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Sep 23 08:09:30 2005

Bob

I have made some extreme bargains on ebay with articles that had the wrong
name or were listed in the wrong category. So I purchased a "Voigthlander"
(the "h" after the "t" - I tried that for joke) Ultron 1.7/35mm for $140.
But the highlight was a "Canon Deluxe", listed in SLR, for $178 (it is a VT
De Luxe, with mint- 50/1.2, rare flat 55mm filters, rare vented hood that
sells alone for more than $200, rare pistol grip, leather case, manual, all
original boxes).

By the way, the "g" in Voigtl?nder ist not spoken in german (more like
"Voit-land-ah"); this could be a reason for the confusion how it should be
spoken in other languages.

Didier

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Voigtlander question)