Subject: [Leica] What a summer!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Sep 12 11:40:22 2005

GeeBee wrote:

> I'm going to miss all this:
>
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05312.htm
>

> Graham
> http://geebeephoto.com

Graham,

Didn't think that it could be anything else when I saw the title!

Are we to presume that there will be no posts from this past weekend? ;-)

It'll be a pity to see it go, it has been amazing, even my wife has been
enthralled.

For US LUGers and others: England have just defeated Australia 2-1 in The
Ashes
Test Cricket series, played between England and Australia for the most
highly
prized trophy in cricket... a minute urn containing the ashes of some bails
(don't ask) burnt about 110 years ago. Actually the team doesn't get the
real
urn only a replica...

To all Aussie LUGgers: You fielded a brilliant team and gave us a hard
series,
we had a lot of luck today (especially Pietersen's innings) and a draw for
the
final match was an honourable result for all. Well played, gentlemen all.

Peter

Replies: Reply from firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: What a summer!)
Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] What a summer!)