Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 33
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Aug 22 06:43:17 2005

This was my reaction too: wrinkles (get rid of them) and a
wider-aperture might help.

I would also like to see a little more contrast between the foreground
figure and the back-drop. They run in to each other and since they are
of the same tones, the wrinkles take over.

But hey! Thanks for giving us something to look at.

Best,
Daniel