Subject: [Leica] Now we've even lost supremacy in this area...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Aug 1 18:08:03 2005

Tina,
I am not so sure about that.  I know a lot of guys that would do
anything for their children, including travel a couple of thousand
miles to enter a country illegally. Taking work at some physically
hard work in order to send money home to their families.

Then again, there are those that leave as soon a a couple of children
are born because the mother has other things on her mind besides
romance.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com