Subject: [Leica] bull riding competition photo essay
From: chandos at (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Mon Jun 6 11:34:36 2005

Having witnessed this close up myself, I applaud what you've done here;
it's terrific!

I mildly observe that the images seem rather too dark, on my monitor at
least.  I think that understand the decisions that you're making in
regard to exposure, dynamic range, and so on, but I wish for a little
more ambient lightness in the frames.

Great work!