Subject: [Leica] A (walk without a camera) stands for....
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed May 11 21:54:53 2005

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> I bring my camera if I'm going anywhere. By foot or by auto. By land or by
> sea.. When I stop and smell the roses I also capture some of the light
> which
> bounces off them. For good luck. Why not? It's not like its France or
> something.

On your webpages there is a hint that there will be more to come when
you've finished your Lewis & Clark trek. A couple of shots are there as
teasers.

If you could find it in your heart to point us to some more I'd
appreciate it. Sentimental reasons.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] A (walk without a camera) stands for....)