Subject: [Leica] A stands for....
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed May 11 21:02:03 2005

.

> Beats the hell out of laying on the couch and watching TV reruns
> (although for the first time in my life, I do quite a bit of that as
> well).
>
> Scott

To me a walk without a camera is like a burger without fries.
To me a walk without a camera is like a burger without ketchup.
???

I actually almost get insulted when someone asks me "lets take a walk"
"I don't take walks" I'd like to say. But no guts.

"You take a walk. I'll photograph it" I'd like so say. Just too nice of a
guy.

I bring my camera if I'm going anywhere. By foot or by auto. By land or by
sea.. When I stop and smell the roses I also capture some of the light which
bounces off them. For good luck. Why not? It's not like its France or
something.

What do you call a walk with a camera I'm sure there's a word for it?
A camera outing? That will never sell.

To me a walk without a camera is like a burger without without a bun.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/

To me a walk without a camera is like a burger without onions.

My love for onions will keep me single forever.

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] A (walk without a camera) stands for....)
Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] A walk ... stands for....)
Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] A stands for....)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] A stands for....)