Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 12 & 13: Spring in the Netherlands
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Mon Apr 4 22:46:51 2005

p.s. Sadly the one thing we are short of here is fresh water.All the river
water that enters the netherlands is highly polluted.lot of the surface
water is brackish.Also the volume available to contain rain water is limited
since it has to be pumped out of the country to keep our feet dry.It really
is a problem and one of the reasons why the city council here is eager to
reopen former canals here.
best simon jessurun