Subject: [Leica] Trip to Australia - questions
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Mon Jan 10 02:10:55 2005

Well, it depends on the kind of shooting you want to do.  And, how long
you want to spend in gaol (jail).!!!

I was about to recommend that for people shots you head on down to
Bondi Beach but remembered that a guy was recently 'citizens arrested'
by a group of angry, muscly surfer dudes after he had walked along the
beach photographing their topless girlfriends with his mobile phone
camera.  His plea was, "I aint no pervert.  I just wanted to send my
mates some shots for a laugh.  Like the David Beckham add on the telly.
  Really!"

Also, I've asked one of the guys on the naturephotographers.net list to
suggest some E6 labs.  Watch out for his email.

Let me know if you need to be bailed out while you're here.  :-)

Rick.