Subject: Fish (WAS: [Leica] Lost Faith in Leica)
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Sep 19 04:40:12 2004

I have eaten good fish in the Basque country too. The best fish I ever
had was a restaurant in Cascais near Lisbon. They only did fish, and if
you went in on a day where the weather had been too bad for the small
local boats they looked at you as if you were mad! I ate there every
time I was in Portugal until one time it had gone, demolished to make
way for the ubiquitous shopping centre (mall).
Frank