Subject: Re: [Leica] Not a PAW... the shiney shoe shot
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:40:05 -0700

point taken... I guess I'd look at the (cropped version) feet in a diagonal
row and think "WTF is going on here?"  thus.. an enigma.  Perhaps my choice
of the word enigma was inapropriate.  I like photographs that force the
viewer to supply his/her own context.  Even cause them to figure out for
themselves just what it is they are looking at, while having their attention
held through this analytical process by a strong graphic composition.  I
think this shot has that potential.

cheers
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ