Subject: Re: [Leica] ?hammerton LHSA viewfinder mag question?
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:18:56 -0600

Can you put in a good word for me too?  Would love to have a new M... ;-)

Gene

                      Jerry Lehrer
                      <jerryleh@pacbell.net>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] ?hammerton LHSA viewfinder mag question?
                      -alto.ca.us

                      12/19/2003 11:45 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Rei

Gee!  It must be nice to have a wife who is independently
wealthy.

jerry