Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux not same as Lumix apparently (was Re: The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced)
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 19:08:49 -0800

George,

If they have a 15 day trial, I might just give it a try. I need to
spend some company money before the end of the year. :-)

If I do, I'll let you know. As for Photoshop 8, this is the biggest
MUST upgrade in several iterations if one is working with web images or
digital cameras.

On Dec 6, 2003, at 10:04 AM, George Lottermoser wrote:

> At any rate - I would love to hear more about Capture1 and Photoshop 8
> in pro work flows if someone would like to try the trial version.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by reading. The few
who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric
fence. - Will Rogers.

In reply to: Message from George Lottermoser <imagist@imagist.cnc.net> (Re: [Leica] Digilux not same as Lumix apparently (was Re: The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced))