Subject: [Leica] Just shooting Elmar
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 11:37:33 +0100 (MET)

I really do have too many Leicas (for my needs). I have an M3 that just
kicks around now-a-days ... after being "repaired".

All I really need is two bodies a 35mm and a 50mm. Usually I just go
around with one body and the other lens in my jacket pocket.

So now and then I feel bad about the kiddies that don't get to come along
and run some film through them. This is invariably done in the kitchen
while my wife does what she does (when she comes home, the whole family, 2
boys, a girl, me and the cat flock to the kitchen and keep her company ...
yes, I do make food now and then ... cornbread, black-eyed peas, anything
with spices ...).

Here's the M3 and the 50/2.8 Elmar (that I don't need):

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/03v46-0002.jpg

(1/60 @ f4.0, TX400 developed at EI 1600)
It's actually a little "hard". I exposed for EI 800 ... and forgot ... the
rest of the roll was exposed at EI 1600 so ...

Walking around Göteborg yesterday I went past the building that Hasselblad
recently moved out of. It's one of those fine stone buildings next to the
harbour that date back to the 1800's. Hasselblad has been globalized and
has moved in to new offices across the harbour. The old gate:

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/03v46-0003.jpg

(1/125 @ f2.8 ... at "high noon" ... same film, same roll, as the above
and the one after)

And the alley behind the Hasselblad building:

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/03v46-0004.jpg

(same exposure as the one above)

Daniel

Replies: Reply from "Jorge M. Treviño" <jorge@jorgemtrevino.com> (Re: [Leica] Just shooting Elmar)