Subject: Re: [Leica] A month of PAWs NOW: Sussex Drive. ;-)
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:00:27 -0500

Ted,

I stand corrected on Sussex Drive...30 years in Ottawa I should know that!
Although if I were really picky I'd need to put Colonel By Drive/Sussex
Drive, as the street changes name as it crosses Rideau.

But the church is Notre Dame Basilica...St Patricks is on Kent ;-). Notre
Dame is an amazing place, just recently refurbished. And Ottawa's city hall
has moved since the amalgamation of various satellite cities What was once
the city hall is now a government building. At least I kow a little bit
about my home town ;-)

jm