Subject: Re: [Leica] A month of PAWs NOW: Sussex Drive. ;-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:56:20 -0800

Jim McIntyre said:
> I'll rename the picture to "Sussex Avenue at Night". <<<<

Jim,
Don't do that as the correct name is. "Sussex Drive" . ;-) So if yer going
to change it?

>This is one of the more famous streets in Ottawa, with the Prime Minister's
and Governor General's Residences located on it. And the National Gallery of
Canada (just across the street from the church seen in the distance).<<<

The church is St. Patrick's Cathedral.

Plus the new American Embassy, The Royal Canadian Mint, The War Museum, The
Ottawa City Hall, The Department of External Affairs, The National Research
Council plus many others. :-)

Just thought you might like to know. ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net> (Re: [Leica] A month of PAWs NOW: Sussex Drive. ;-))