Subject: [Leica] Leica Botique opening....
From: Randy Jensen <randy@jamzcheer.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:48:05 -0700

I went to the grand opening of this place in Monterey.  Nothing really
spectacular, but I had a good time.  There were a few Leica sponsored
photographers who brought some of their work, and the president of Leica USA
was there.  He seemed very interested in the LUG response to the new Digital
Back.  He said he had some files taken with the prototype, but I didn't get
a chance to see them.

My 9 year old son spent an hour talking to another young boy who had a R7.
A bunch of pictures were taken of the 2 of them.  He got a Leica hat and pen
and I didn't get anything except a used strap that I needed, which I had to
pay for of course.

Anyone else there?  I was curious if any of the guyz standing around were
LUGgers, but I didn't ask.

Randy
www.randyjensenphoto.com

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Botique opening....)