Subject: RE: [Leica] fired for photoshopping
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 09:49:48 -0500

You wouldn't get a Pulitzer for an admittedly altered image, Adam. I
think the irrelevant point being made here is that if the photographer
had erased the evidence - the original two images - and simply submitted
the altered image, it's possible no one would have known the difference.
(That of course overlooks the fact that there are obvious 'errors' in
the altered image.)

B. D.