Subject: Re: [Leica] was Leica DSLR, now L or R glass?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:22:07 -0700

The 21/4 SA, the 21/3.4 and the early 21/2.8 (non-Asph) will focus
quite close. They decouple from the rangefinder to do so. It is also
possible to fit a high quality close up lens to the newer lenses to get
closer as well. You would have to test to find where the lens was
actually focused but it would not be too hard to figure out.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] was Leica DSLR, now L or R glass?)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] was Leica DSLR, now L or R glass?)