Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW -- Criticism or Stroking?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 07:13:52 -0800

Per Claesson eloquently said:
a whole bunch of stuff that when I got to the end and he asked.....>>> " In
case anyone is still reading this and has any idea of what I am  talking
about, thanks for the word.<<<

Hi Per, ;-)
Well said mon ami! ;-) But what did you say? ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW -- Criticism or Stroking?)