Subject: RE: [Leica] Don't do it
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:09:32 -0400

Just do it!!
(As I write this I am listening to the remix, digitally "enhanced" release
of The Band's Last Waltz, with added tracks. The track that's on is The
Band's staggeringly good version of the Marvin Gaye tune, 'Don't Do It!,'
and I keep hearing JUST DO IT!!!)

(of course what you really need is the Nikon 85 1.4 on the Nikon body of
your choice, but I won't go there...;-) )

B. D.
I'm Back and I'm Bad!