Subject: RE: [Leica] Airport Security?
From: Douglas Lee <douglas_lee_2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:38:14 -0800 (PST)

Good advice. Thanks...

I hope to be in the Phoenix area between Christmas and
New Years. I hate to admit this, but I don't do b&w
currently and it has been many years since I attempted
my own darkroom work. Please, no boos and hisses...

Now that I am middle aged (?) I hope to have time to
pursue my interest in photography. Starting Monday I
will be startign a new chapter in my life as "Mr. Mom"
with hopes of finding the time to work on my
photography.

I purchased my leica gear within the past year and it
has rekindled my interest. I had purchased a nikon f5
and n100 to replace my N6006, but was always
frustrated using them, but didn't realize why until I
got the leica. (Yes, I am the poster boy for those who
say equipment does not a good photographer make!) It
reminded me of my first 35mm, a Nikon FM.

Well, I have strayed well away from the topic at hand.
Sorry. I guess I just introduced myself to the group.
(: Later...

Regards,
Doug