Subject: [Leica] Airport Security?
From: Douglas Lee <douglas_lee_2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:11:39 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I am new to list and enjoying it very much. I checked
the archives and did not see any recent discussion on
this topic. If this is is too off topic, I apologize.

I am planning a trip out west at the end of December
and am interested if anyone has any recent experience
with airport security and carry-on of camera
equipment? I will be taking my m6ttl and 2 or 3 lenses
and would like to avoid having to check them. Film I
will purchase once there and ship back via fedex or
the like.

Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,
Doug Lee