Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 3200 in Xtol 1:3 time recommendations
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:19:38 +0100

>Thanks for your thoughts, Mark. Seems like a good place to start.
>
>I wish they made 12 ex rolls of D3200 to make doing testing, well, cheaper
>and faster.

I don't think that is the solution. !2 ex rolls are very expensive
per frame. Why don't you  cut your 36 ex film in the lengths you need?

On my workbench I have marked the length of a 36 ex film and also
the position of several exposure numbers. If I need to do a test of
say 10 exposures I put a piece of sticky tape on the workbench at
about exposure 12, (two frames of film is enough for the film
hanger). This distance mark is quite easy to feel in the dark, and
when loading the film I cut it at that mark. Afterwards I mark the
cassette and cut the film leader using an old (or a new!) film to get
the correct shape. Never had a problem.

Chris
- --
Christer Almqvist