Subject: Re: [Leica] Kyle, politics, ol' farts, walt, etc...more rambling BS
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:05:25 -0800

My opinion on this is that any message that is primarily about photography is welcome to have a short mention of controversial topics unrelated to photography, such as the war in Afghanistan. Any message that is primarily about non-photographic topics belongs over in the LUGforum.

As I look at the message from Kyle being discussed here, I see a message that is 95% about street photography and the setting for it, and 5% about politics. I do not have a problem with that. Any reply to it that is also mostly about photography, but that contains a sentence expressing a political opinion, is also OK.