Subject: Re: [Leica] Canon EOS for Leica-style...sorry!
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:00:37 -0800

At 3:00 PM -0800 11/12/01, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>But a Leica M or R bumping up agonist an EOS for me would be like
>wearing a red
>shirt and orange pants.
>(And i guess you'd have to pull out the  white shoes for that outfit)
>they go together like dancing and architecture.

I guess that's why I can use both EOS and Leicas. As an architect
I've worked on a number of theatres where dancing was on the program.

Just keep me away from those red shirts and (especially) orange
pants. That was only in the sixties on the ski slopes.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com