Subject: Re: [Leica] Canon EOS for Leica-style...sorry!
From: George Day <george@rdcinteractive.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:40:41 -0800

FOLKS!!!

HOW ABOUT NOT GIVING PEOPLE A HARD TIME BECAUSE OF THEIR POSTS?  HOW ABOUT
NOT LASHING OUT WITH INSULTS AND SCORN AT THE DROP OF A HAT WHEN SOMEONE
DOESN'T MEET YOUR CRITERIA OF LUG PERFECTION?  GROW UP NOW!!!

Simon asked a very fair question.  Some people provided fair answer.  Some
people felt compelled to answer pejoratively.  Please, either be civil or
just don't post.