Subject: Re: [Leica] V35 enlarger prices/dealers
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 16:51:44 -0500

Kim, there are several lurking LUGGERS that have V35's for sale.  I'm sure
if you provided a means off list they would be happy to correspond as to
condition, price, shipping etc.

My 2 cents, you should also consider a Beseler 23CII or III if the V35 is
too expensive.  They are good solid enlargers with parts still available,
will cover(barely) 6X9, have a wide variety of heads available, and are easy
to operate.  Buy locally as the only real complaint is that they are a bear
to re-align if they ever do get out of square, mine never has.  And, best of
all, they are steals, someone in my neck of the woods has one for about $300
with two decent lenses, carriers, trays, timers, easels, and all the bits to
make you happy printing: It's just shipping out of state would be a little
expensive.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com