Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Digital Stuff
From: David Rodgers <drodgers@swiftnet.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 09:15:02 -0800

Doug,

I don't know if it's the right word to use, but oversampling is why I like
capturing on film. Get as much info as you can. You can always throw info
away. But you can't make it up (well maybe you can but wouldn't that be
digital BS? :-)).

As Jim pointed out, there's a lot of information in film. The question I
always ask is, when is good enough good enough. OTOH I always want better.
Maybe that's why I use Leica.