Subject: VB: [Leica] Dealer reference?
From: "Mildot" <longrange@swipnet.se>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 20:35:42 +0100

Hello Robert

I have just completed a deal with Joseph, a Noctilux 50/1

And the lens is absolutely fantastic, exactly as Joseph described.

Shipping went without hitch (FedEx) and i was able to follow the noct from Hong Kong to Sweden on the net

He has been very courteous and professional & i would deal with him again without hesitation.

Regards Paul